Saturday, September 7, 2013

Sweet n' Chic Maxi Style + PR

As promised, I DID NOT do dots for Friday!  I LOVE this maxi I bought from LOFT last spring such a great easy piece for work or play.
 
Top: Old Navy
Cami: Target (color not available online)
Skirt: LOFT (similar)
Scarf: Craft Fair Artisan
Sandals: Target (color no longer available)
Earrings: similar

In other news, let's talk about Project Runway!  Now this episode's challenge was not my favorite...athletic wear...blegh.

I can't believe who won...AGAIN!  REALLY?!?!?!  It's all because of Nina...that's really the name of the game...appeal to Nina and you win.  It's disgusting really.  This whole season Kate has always been the one to put the most thought and detail in her garments, and I still have her slated to win.  She totally had this challenge in the bag and I don't know what those judges are thinking.
This was the winning look and ONLY because of the jacket that Nina was obsessed with...the shirt underneath was poorly made...it was an after thought.

The look that SHOULD have won!
Annnd here we have the poopy pant again...really????? Who could work out in those pants?!?!?! And HEIDI LOVED THEM!  Oh and might I add they come with the "pleasure me pockets," as Michael Kors so discretely put it.




No comments:

Post a Comment