Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A 2-for-1 Sweet n' Chic Deal!

Mondays are busy days now and I did not get to post yesterday, now with school, commuting, figuring out dinner, and Bible study. But fear not!  We did snap some shots of yesterday's attire so today dear readers I give you 2 days of sweet n' chic style rolled into one!

Monday:




Top: 3 Sisters Boutique 
Top made by Esley which does not allow non-merchants to access their site so...I've never seen anything like this shirt anywhere else and it's one of my favorites because it's so cute and unique from every angle...sorry I don't have a similar for you.
Pants: LOFT (similar)
Shoes: Old Navy (similar, similar)

Tuesday:





Top: Francesca's (similar, similar)
Cami: White House Black Market (any standard black cami will do)
Pants: LOFT (similar, similar)
Shoes: Old Navy
Necklace: similar 
(Seriously, these necklaces are on Etsy and eBay all over...just type in whatever color, J Crew Bubble necklace and BOOM!)

As you can see, color has been on my brain and I've ditched the dots...for now.  ; )
Hope the start of the week has been treating you well!


4 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with your shirt from Monday, and completely obsessed with your outfit today!!! I loved the dots and I'm loving the color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meaghan! I'm not over dots at all just giving them a wee break for now.

      Delete
  2. yay, it let me comment! I have been trying to comment on your blog and not had any luck. Love the bird print shirt with the mustard pants. Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Julie! I'm glad you finally got through, I dunno what's up with the commenting thing on here. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete