Friday, September 27, 2013

I Question your Taste Project Runway

Folks...I don't even know if I can talk about Project Runway right now, but I'm going to try.

I ALWAYS look forward to the textile design challenge.  I LOVE seeing what patterns the designers come up with.  I thought this particular textile design challenge was especially interesting because they were to be inspired by a young innovator as their muse.

First, let's look at my favorite textile designs.



These three were my absolute favorite textiles.  

Now let's look at the evening's designs.
 
 

 


Here's my final thoughts on the episode....I absolutely agree with who won the challenge, no questions asked, but I am FUMING over who got sent home.  Really PR? REALLY?!!??!?!?!  You really allowed Ken to stay on as long as he did in the bottom every week, and the first time this designer gets in the bottom boom that's it?!  I agree, the designer missed the mark on the challenge, but COME ON!!!!!  This designer was ON IT the entire time.  And there's a certain other designer who keeps winning and it absolutely baffles me every time, because they always skate by on a random last minute decision.  OH, and another designer who every week sends ripped up crap and/or poopy pants down the runway, and how is she still SAFE?! I mean seriously!  I may actually stop watching in protest now.  EVERY TIME, in EVERY competition show I watch, the REAL talent always gets sent home.  I quit watching American Idol years ago for the exact same reason.  I know I sound like a real basher right now, but last night's decision has me outraged still.  I'm not sure folks...we'll see if I watch next week.


1 comment:

  1. I know, I wanted to cry when Kate got sent home. You're right, she was on it, and sending her home for ONE bad look was totally unfair and made me furious. I was looking forward to seeing her make it to fashion week.

    ReplyDelete