Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Seeing Red

So the reds reappeared today as well.  I guess we know what colors I'm feeling this season!  And now that I think of it...those dots showed their cute selves again as well.  I'm still not over polka-dots!

I bought this skirt a month or so ago and have been DYING to wear it!  But it was just too business-y for me to pull it off over the summer.  In fact I pretty much just lived in shorts and T's this summer...thus there weren't as many fashion posts.  The white shirt I just bought this weekend at Old Navy, having tried another white button up on at Old Navy I almost purchased that one when I saw this one hanging on the rack and liked it better...but I didn't try it on...it turned out WAY baggy-er than I expected, so it doesn't create quite the sleek look I was going for but I still got quite a few compliments today even though the shirt made me feel a little like a bag lady.

Forgive the horrible lighting/scenery, errands and dinner kept us from taking these photos before dark, so we took them in my poorly lit house...
These are the shoes I wore to school.  I was amazed the number of people who commented that they had no idea TOMS made wedges!  Yes ladies...TOMS has adorable wedges!

Reflecting on today as a teacher, I think day 2 went even better than day 1, and just as stylish as ever!  Happy Hump Day friends!

Top: Old Navy
Cami: Target
Skirt: J Crew Factory (no longer available)
Shoes: TOMS (similar)
Purse: LOFT (no longer available)
Bracelets: 1 similar, 2 similar


No comments:

Post a Comment