Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Back in Style

WOAH!  Was it REALLY the first day of school today?!  Did that REALLY just happen?

Yes, readers, this morning I greeted 31 smiling sixth grade faces, and over the course of the day worked with my 93 total students I'll be seeing for language arts every day.  I cannot believe this day has already arrived.  It was a great first day that flew by, and by the end of it all I felt like I had accomplished nothing even though I know it's not true.  We labeled folders and notebooks, stashed extra supplies, and discussed various procedures and expectations.  By the time I told my students to pack up for dismissal several of them said, "It's time to go home already?"  I guess that's a good thing.

Anyway enough about first day jitters, let's take a look at my back to school style.  I went on a little Labor Day shopping spree the day before with a LOFT rewards card in hand and some great sales at Old Navy.  Typically I would go with a dress or pencil skirt for the first day, but these red pants were calling to me, and ummmmm maybe the fact that I didn't feel like shaving had something to do with it.  Yes, fashion/beauty laziness at it's finest.  Is that bad?
 
What look did you rock for the big first day?

Top: LOFT
Pants: LOFT
Shoes: Target (similar, similar)
Bracelets: Groopdealz (1 similar, 2 similar)


2 comments:

  1. I wore what what you wore and got high fived by my momma!

    ReplyDelete