Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Things I'm Excited About

Things I'm excited about today/this week....

I'm on girl-cation with this chick whom I love and adore!



I bought a new pink elephant top on Monday. (No pictures online...must be an in-store only shirt...it's the Shrunken Boyfriend, but it's a pink elephant pattern which is not listed online).

We are headed to the shore today for two blissful beach days!  Possibly my last for the summer :'(
(This time last year)

We are going to see these guys in concert tomorrow night.  FINALLY!!!! (All my hopes and dreams are coming true this summer between marrying the man of my dreams this summer, and finally seeing live for the first time ever the men I swore up and down I would marry all throughout my tween years...awkwarrrrrrrrrrrd, BUT AWESOME!)

 
My very own!

What are you excited about this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment