Monday, August 5, 2013

Electric Palm Style

Back to the grind blog readers.  Sorry to say it's Monday...but the good news is I'm back from the weekend with some more sweet n' chic style!

I didn't capture the whole weekend...in fact, there wasn't much to capture, but Corey and I did head out for date night Friday night!  We were actually planning on leaving town to go to his parent's place but while waiting at the post office for an eternity to get a certified letter (I'm telling you those things are not the way to go for whoever is receiving it...unless you have TONS of money on the line or they are important legal documents....DON'T do certified mail.) we got a text from our good friend Wiley (as we all call him) giving us a last minute heads up that he was performing a gig at a place near us.  By that time in the day interstate traffic is a nightmare so Corey and I immediately changed the plan to stay in town Friday night and have a fun date night to catch Wiley play some awesome tunes at the Electric Palm.  (I personally liked this plan better...no sitting in stupid I-95 traffic!)

Here's what we wore!



Dress: Francesca's (similar, similar, similar)
Purse: Target (similar)
Earrings: Francesca's
Necklace: Gift from Friend
Bracelet: Francesca's (similar)
Watch: Family Gift
Shoes: Nine West c/o TJMaxx (similar, similar, similar)


Shirt: similar
Jeans: Target
Shoes: Johnston and Murphy c/o Amazon

Annnd just because I HAD to show the dynamics of our relationship...this is the story of my life.
"COREY!  Get it together!"


4 comments:

  1. love the print and the color of the accessories you paired with it. And that last photo is hilarious :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! This dress is one of my go to favorites! I just throw it on and it's instant cuteness! Yup, and that last picture about sums of my newlywed life lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! Super cute photos and I love that your man lets you post photos of his outfit too. Your dress is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! My hubby is such a ham. He probably secretly wants to take over my blog (even though he has his own that he doesn't touch)! HAHA!

      Delete