Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Sweet n' Chic Treats

Today I'm going to share a sweet treat Roomie and I made during our Girl-cation.  It was easy, and delicious...and somewhat healthy...somewhat.  I guess I should say it's not SO bad for you lol.

Take pre-made oreo crust, a cup of greek yogurt (we used greek yogurt with chocolate chunks in it), 3/4 cup of peanut butter, and we added nutella (just glopping spoonful of it).  Mix it all up and pour it in the crust.  Top it off with chocolate chips, and drizzle melted peanut butter and melted nutella.  Freeze for about an hour and enjoy!  The greek yogurt and the peanut butter make it healthy...right?

Ok, so our drizzle looked more like globs...but it all tastes the same!

Now for our next surprise...I believe we're at surprise #4
My sewing crafting area was set up for me!  I bought this sweet enamel-top table at an auction for $10 last year, and it has been waiting for it's opportunity to shine!

Surprise #5:
Corey reupholstered this chair for me to use at my crafting table.  Before it had an ugly red cushion, and now it's girly, cute, and sweet n' chic!



No comments:

Post a Comment