Thursday, July 25, 2013

In My Suitcase

Today I'm going to break down the honeymoon wardrobe for you and give you a peak at inside the suitcase.

Anyone who knows me can tell you I STRUGGLE when it comes to traveling light.  I'm of the frame of mind that you can never be too prepared, and knowing myself...I usually spill stuff (hot mess) so packing extras is a must for me.

My goal was to do my honeymoon in just a carry-on...HA! Who was I kidding?  However in retrospect, I probably could have done it!
Thanks Bonnie for hooking me up!
Swimsuits from L to R: J Crew (similar), Target, LOFT (old)
Flip flops: J Crew Factory (similar)

My honeymoon wardrobe consisted of:
-3 swimsuits
-4 pairs of shorts
-5 t-shirts
-1 maxi dress
-2 wear-it-3-ways dresses (OBSESSED)
-Pink Elephant Dress
-white lace dress (for white hot party on the cruise of course)
-2 pairs of sandals
-1 pair of flip flops
-1 pair of TOMS
Plus you know...PJs and the delicates lol.
It sounds like a lot, but I promise you I wore all of it (except for the TOMS...it was sandal/flip flop weather the whole time).

Relive the honeymoon with me HERE to see how I wore these looks.
All these outfits paired with the simple white sandals!
Airplane outfit!
Shorts and Top: LOFT
4th of July! Keepin' it real America!
Shorts and Tops: Old Navy (Top 1 {sold out}, Top 2)
Embarkation day! LOVE the anchors!
Shorts: Old Navy
Top: LOFT (similar)
Pink elephants = nice dinner night: Elizabeth McKay (similar)
White lace dress for cruises White Hot Party: Francesca's (similar)
Blue Ikat Dress for cute/casual nights: J Crew Factory (similar)
White Sandals: DSW 
Maxi for cruising around Nassau: Target (similar)
Pink and white dress for cute/casual nights: J Crew Factory (see above and NOTE: these dresses are available every spring/summer season in different fabric patterns)
Pink Flamingo shorts: (Old Navy)
Grey t-shirt: (J Crew Factory) for poking around in Grand Bahama Island
Coral Sandals: Target (similar)
Pink Elephants and Pink Flamingos?!  
I think YES!
Don't judge...
And just because I'm THAT obsessed with these FABULOUS dresses from J Crew Factory, a shot to show you the diversity of the dresses.  They can be worn as a dress at two different lengths or as a skirt!  Ummmm...hello?!  These things are perfect for summer and priceless on vacation!

Linking up today with: Mix and Match Fashion
MIX MATCH

4 comments:

  1. You are going to be one stylin' bride! Have a fantastic time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiffany! We DID! The wedding and honeymoon already happened, these recent posts have been in retrospect.

      Delete
  2. I always feel like I pack 3 too many swimsuits when I go travelling. But they barely take up any space and they're so cute!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! I feel like 3 is the magic number though! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete