Saturday, July 27, 2013

Chopped Sweet n' Chic Style!

This is Elizabeth, and she's AMAZING!
Ladies, you know when you find someone to cut your hair and you're just a match made in heaven, and your search for the perfect stylist is over?  Well Elizabeth is the reason I still drive up to Alexandria to get my hair done instead of finding a new place around me.  She's just amazing!

I have been growing my hair out for over a year.  It was about time to chop it off! I brought the following three pictures with high hopes that Elizabeth would help me choose the right look.
 

After talking it over we eliminated Carrie...(sorry you're gorgeous but I just can't wear it like you do), and decided to kind of combine Heidi and Katy (that last time I got my hair cut we did the same Katy cut, but we wanted to keep it a little longer this time).

Before


I don't think I even realized my hair was THAT long!

After Elizabeth's Magic!


LOVE!

Thanks Elizabeth for this adorable do!  If you want some killer hair, go see Elizabeth at TCInternational Salon in Alexandria and tell her I sent you!

On to the day's fashion...

Sunglasses: Target/Earrings: Stella & Dot (I'm distraught because I lost one yesterday :( )/ Necklace: GroopDealz (similar, similar)/Shirt: LOFT (similar, similar)/Skirt: TJMaxx (similar)/Purse: Target (similar, similar)/Shoes: Old Navy (similar, similar)/Watch and Rings: Gifts/Bracelets: Stella & Dot and JewelryNutAuctions (similar)

I'm so excited to show you this little number I bought today!
I popped into one of my favorite vintage clothing stores in Old Town Alexandria, Pretty People Vintage, after getting my new do.  I LOVE this store and they are always getting in great new stuff!  Lots of vintage and consigned items.  I was drawn to this adorable little 1960s dress because of the print, the color, and the cut.  I usually can't wear many of the vintage dresses I find...girls were much skinnier back then, but this fit me like it was made for me!  I was giddy.  My vision is to chop off the sleeves and do a sweet little cap sleeve using the extra material!  Check it out!
Thanks again Pretty People Vintage for this Sweet n' Chic find!  Also check out their sister store Zoubeck for similar Sweet n' Chic finds!

Also, if you're in the mood for a bit of entertainment check out my latest project with the hubs:





No comments:

Post a Comment