Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Back in action as Mrs. Veit!

Why hello there blog world!  Remember me?  It's been a while I know.  This year has been a bit busy and in the chaos I decided to take a bit of a hiatus in order to focus on my work and wedding prep.  Fortunately for me, this past school year flew by, but I do really miss my kids this year.  They were a great group of kiddos.  However, I am enjoying my summer and being the newlywed Mrs. Veit!

I have a lot of catching up and filling in to do on here so over the summer I do plan to bring you up to speed on wedding details, honeymoon fun, our new place, and dive back in to fashion.  As I essentially start over with this blog it may take on a slightly different purpose.  Initially this blog was started as a fashion blog.  However, many a friend and colleague have suggested I turn it into more of a lifestyle blog as I also do lots of cooking and crafting and traveling as well.  So...there may be more than just fashion moving forward.

Anyway, I'm excited to get back into this and be on the look out for wedding posts etc!  They are coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment