Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Sweet Extended Weekend Life

So excited to be writing to you on yet another snow day.  Now I get to recap highlights of the extended weekend.

Mani/Pedis with one of my favs!  
I'm so crazy about mint and gold right now.

Mani/Pedis were followed up by shopping (most perfect girl day ever!) and somehow we ended up with matching rings from LuckyBrand…they match my nails too!

And they match my Kate Spade!


Then there were the Oscars (but we've already rehashed those here).

Snowday Monday looked like this:
A little friendly competition b/t the hubs and I as to who made the better looking crepe.  Can you tell which one I made?  (Hint: It's the prettier one by far!)
Thanks Wegmans for selling pre-made crepes so we could create this delightful breakfast!

How did you/do you spend your extended weekends?



No comments:

Post a Comment