Monday, March 3, 2014

Red Carpet Raves

Happy Snow Day Monday to all those in my part of the world!  Loving my extended weekend, and hubs stayed home with me too so it has been a delightful morning. :)  For once, I got to stay up and watch the entire Oscar award show without worrying about getting up for work in the morning, and I thoroughly enjoyed the awards, performances, and of course the style!  So here they are, the styles I'm raving about from last night's awards.

I cannot get enough of this look!  That necklace with that neckline!  Stunning!

Obsessed with this dress still!  She looked like a fairy.  Just stinking gorgeous!

That color on her skin and the flowiness of this dress had me gawking all night!  The color makes me think Cinderella, and I'm just in love.

Jennifer Lawrence, I don't think I will ever get over you…this dress is classic, simple, timeless, and stunning!

Idina, the necklace makes this dress.  Beautiful!

Admittedly, I was drooling over this dress all night on E!  I think I need it…just to wear around the house…you know. :)

Who were your favorites?  Comment below with your fav red carpet styles!  Enjoy your snow day loves!






2 comments:

  1. Cate Blanchett - Most favorite of the night!

    Jennifer - Placement of her peplum was awesome...most are right on the waist and I felt hers being closer to her hips was more modern!

    So agree on Guilianna - her dress was stunning!!!

    John Stamos can also do no wrong... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bonnie I miss you my sweet fashion friend! Wish we could have gawked over these gowns together!

    ReplyDelete