Saturday, April 12, 2014

Spring Surprise

Remember when I said I had something really special in the works, and to stay tuned...

I have officially opened an Etsy store!  It's called SweetTeaques and while I'm just getting started, I hope you'll join me on this journey and share your favorite shop finds with others!

Items for sale include vintage kitchenware and glassware, as well as hand painted wedding decor!

Since it's Spring Break and I finally have some time for my own creative projects, I'm hoping soon to get several more handmade vintage style items up for sale.
I spent today hand crafting this vintage-style apron (made from a vintage pattern) and can't wait to create oh so many more!  Here's where I need your help!  Follow my shop on FB, and Favorite my store on Etsy.  Also follow my shop on Instagram @sweetteaques.  Help me get to 200 FB and IG followers and I will GIVE AWAY one of these vintage-style cuties!
Look at all these fun fabrics I have to create lots of sweet little aprons!  Some are vintage fabrics, most are not, but the pattern is vintage and the end result is just darling! Let's get that Give Away started soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment