Saturday, April 5, 2014

District Flea Opening Day

Today was a GORGEOUS opening day for the District Flea in DC.  Gorgeous as it was, the wind was trying its hardest to keep shoppers and vendors at bay.  Tents were blowing away, racks of beautiful vintage clothing were blown over, and I even heard some smashing glass at one point.  Some vendors didn't stick around, but several stuck it out and were able to make it work, and I'm so glad they did because I snagged some awesome items!
Bought these BEAUTIFUL succulents from a local florist at the market.  Finally able to put my pretty tea tin to good use!  I knew I just couldn't throw it away! I feel awful I don't remember the vendor name, but I will definitely get that info next time I go back!
Stay tuned to see what I've got in store for this gorgeous textile!
Can't wait to get dolled up in this vintage cutie!
I will be pretty in pink dining this vintage skirt!
Also courtesy of Gypsy de La Lune!
Summer is on it's way, and these tiki themed cocktail stirrers will get it going!
Played "Rock, Paper, Scissors," with some YelpDC reps, and won some chapstick, and then just for sharing this photo on IG and Facebook Corey and I won these! (Pictured Below)
Free macaroons from DC Patisserie and a $50 gift certificate to Speak Vintage! Perfection!





No comments:

Post a Comment