Friday, April 4, 2014

Opening Day

Whew, made it through another week, and I apologize there was no Monday Must-Haves.  I can't tell you where the time went.  I am excited to announce though that Spring has emerged, and we kicked things off today in style at the Opening Day at the Washington Nationals Stadium!  (Yup, we were at a ballpark and not work today...everyone needs a personal day though!)  Even though it was chillier than we would have liked, and dreary with the overcast conditions it was great to be back in that stadium eating popcorn, drinking lemonade and cheering for my guys!  Looking forward to an awesome season!

Here I am decked out head to two in my red and white Nats gear! (And yes, I'm wearing my Jayson Werth jersey, but it was cold so my jacket covers it up...)
So Werth, how many homers are you going to hit this year?
And I'm all like ...THIS... whenever you get up to bat!

Annnnywayyyyy, now that you know all about my sports crush, let's move on!  I'm pumped to spend a day in DC with the hubs tomorrow.  We are stoked to check out the first District Flea of the season, and hope to score some fun goodies.  Speaking of...I've got some pretty special stuff in the works!  Something new that I'm hoping to launch very soon, so stay tuned for details! After the flea, I'm hoping to swing around the tidal basin to take in the cherry blossoms before heading home to work on some spring projects.

I hope Spring has sprung in your world too and that you're back on the path to fun and adventure as the sun comes back to play!  Can't wait to find some great deals tomorrow and share them with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment