Saturday, February 15, 2014

Extended Valentine's Weekend


Happy Valentine's Weekend friends!  I hope you've been enjoying time with your loved ones.

We had a great first married Valentine's day.  We were snowed in for an extra long weekend, which was fine with us because we didn't have any plans.  I was woken by a delivery man bringing me flowers.  We did a little sledding.  Corey and I cooked together a delightful Valentine's dinner and topped it off with our own wine and chocolate pairing/tasting.  It was peaceful, quiet, and it was just us and we loved it!

The sweater above is an old one from Old Navy, and I paired it with a pink pencil skirt…no shoes…since we stayed home haha.  However, right before we took the pictures I'd been doing a little dish washing and had water all over my belly from that, so no full outfit shots…sorry folks.  This is not a professional establishment quite yet.

Anyway, what's your perfect Valentine's day look like?  

Also, since we've been cozied up together for the past 5 days due to the snowstorm and Corey injured his back earlier this week so I stayed home from work to tend to him, we have sort of run out of home date ideas.  I'm looking for some fresh ones as we are now a little stir crazy, but still not really wanting to spend any money.  We've cooked together, had TONS of movie-viewing, we've played games, made music together…I mean…we've had a lot of us time and done a lot of the typical home date recommendations.  Looking for something different so hit me with your favorite ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment