Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Blazin' Win!

I'm just quickly sharing a sweet n' chic deal at your local Target!

I have been searching for a blazer for a while, as it's a wardrobe essential that I have been seriously lacking for probably a year at least.  J. Crew has gorgeous blazers, but $$$ keeps me from taking the plunge.

My sweet darlin's Target strikes again!

BEHOLD!!!


I couldn't decide between the two, so I got both, and at $34.99 a pop I don't feel guilty.  Even the hubs said I could keep them both!  Thanks Babe!

Can't wait to put polish to my wardrobe with these babies!  I love a good cardigan, but blazers add the extra polish.  Lots more outfit options now!

Also, if you like music, theater, musical theater, or the arts at all, then traipse on over to my OTHER blog (that I hardly touch) where I dish about our theater date this past weekend to see Idina Menzel in the new musical, If/Then.

No comments:

Post a Comment