Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A Sweet n' Chic Surprise of a Lifetime

LOTS has been going on in Lil' Miss SweetTea's world.  

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'M ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am one incredibly blessed gal.  My new hubby-to-be planned the most dreamy surprise proposal ever!    He proposed on October 8, 2012...our two-year dating anniversary.  He told me we would be going on a picnic that day and I needed to dress cute and vintage-y.  (I swear that's all...we're just that good at being Sweet n' Chic.) It was more than I had ever dreamed of, and he even hired a photographer to secretly capture the whole surprise and then proceed with an entire engagement photo-shoot.

This woman was incredible!  She cleverly had her hubby and adorable sweet baby girl tag along as her "cover," and she had the photos ready for us in 2 days!  That is one efficient Momma!

Skip on over to Rebekah.Beasley.Photographs to see how she captured this incredibly Sweet n' Chic event.

He even had Snapple create a custom Snapple Cap Fact just for us!  We plan to send this one to Snapple!


No comments:

Post a Comment